Our Privacy Compliance Tool
An enterprise solution for California’s new law
- We have designed the Privacy Compliance Tool, known as “PCT” to meet the new regulatory requirements under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
- Companies that do not comply will face prosecution by California’s Attorney General and potential consumer lawsuits.
- Most businesses are not currently equipped to handle these requirements, generated from consumer requests and prompted by privacy advocates and the plaintiff’s bar.
- The PCT will be one of the first products to come to market designed for easy integration with the existing customer data sets that contain personal information.
- Our company is uniquely situated both to navigate legal requirements and to design a product to meet business needs with scalability and easy integration with existing systems.
White Label Portal
The PCT provides a white label portal for consumers to make requests pursuant to the CCPA.
Superior Business Logic
Our software’s business logic properly routs requests, connecting a consumer’s request to the appropriate data sets.
We Provide Hooks
We provide companies with “hooks” to databases that maintain various categories of PII.
The company can track requests and view the status of responses in real time.
The tool logs requests and creates a dashboard for internal review.
Conforms to CCPA
The business logic conforms to the rules set by the CCPA.
Problems Solved By The PCT
We are proud of being at the front of our industry
- Identification of data
- Integration with common data models
- Logging consumer requests
- Recording status of consumer requests
- Instructing companies on how to meet the four types of requests outlined in the CCPA
- Providing evidence of CCPA compliance